19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Citizen / Squadron 42

5 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Star Citizen / Squadron 42 - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Citizen / Squadron 42

Post  MJDixon Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Beds are overrated - I just undo the harness and float around in the cockpit. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:47 pm

At least if you get shot down you can go and find a nice rock to use as a life raft. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  hinkel1 Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Very Happy
hinkel1
hinkel1

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Turns out that the Military Hornet Trainers in Arena Commander have all been removed now and replaced by the Civilian Hornets (or whichever variant people had), which only have 2 guns - good thing I got a Super Hornet I guess. Razz

Although it certainly is a tremendous dealer of death, I still find myself having more fun in the 300i Trainer they gave me in place of my Gladius (which isn't flyable yet), as it's more of a traditional dogfighter based on speed and manoeuvrability and getting behind the enemy, where as the Hornet is essentially a space turret, where you just spin around shooting a wall of fire at everything (though it does remind me of a Hurricane with that wall of tracers and that tearing noise the guns make - though I think the later is the sound screwing up because of all the gun sounds. Laughing )

I still have hopes that the Gladius will be superior to the 300 series and Avenger as far as dogfighting goes, as it's a pure military combat ship rather than a combat ship with a bed and a cargo hold, but we shall see. Wink

Funny thing is that the Civilian Hornet now has a top speed of 447mph and 2 x 20mm cannons, and a 1000 year old Spitfire Mk XIV does 447mph and has 2 x 20mm cannons and 4 x .303 MGs, that's progress for you. Laughing
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:19 am

They're adding VAT to sales in Europe starting from the 1st of February, so if you've been holding out for a Gladius or something then now would be the time. Razz

They've also put the limited ships back on sale as a Pre-VAT thing:

Limited ship Sale

In addition, Arena Commander 1.01 has been released, here are the patch notes:

Additions
       Weapons
           Added fuel system to missiles
           Added IR signal to missiles so they can appear on radar
       User Interface
           Added UI and HUD overlays to display location of missiles that have been fired
           Added radar icons to differentiate between friendly and enemy missiles
           Buggy has been added to the holotable UI
           Added drag and drop sorting to power management menu (F3) on some ships
           Added community request to allow ship roll to be bound to mouse input
           Added community request for invert option for analogue zoom
       Art
           Added new skins for the Greycat Buggy

Balance/Tweaks
       Ships
           Avenger mass increased
           Avenger maneuvering thruster values adjusted
           Avenger center of mass adjusted
           Adjusted Cutlass thruster rotation speed
           Vanduul Glaive speed increased
           Corrected the amount of splash damage absorbed by shields
       Weapons
           Increased size and duration of chaff
           Increased amount of countermeasures per pod
           Flare lighting effect can now be seen further away
           Flares potency degrades with time
           Reduced missile ability to maintain its target
           Increased missile damage due to improvements made to shields
           Reduced acceleration of Rattler missile to extend fuel life
       User Interface
           Renamed “Controls” to say “Control Options”
           ”Join” has been removed from the lobby UI since the “Launch” button has replaced its function
           When searching for a match, cancel and join will no longer display for players that are not the host
           Host can no longer cancel a search when a match is found
       Other tweaks
           Tweaked information that is reported to the leaderboards for changes in damage dealt and taken
           Updated some character animations for passing out and recovering from g-forces
           AI pilots will sometimes use a break away maneuver after using a flare to deflect a missile

Fixes
       Ships
           Fixed a few issues where running towards the Avenger and using a door would result in an offset animation
           Avenger nose mount will now only accept the avenger Tigerstreik
           Fixed an issue where the Avenger’s Tigerstreik would continue to play weapons fire sounds when it runs out of ammunition
           Fixed an issue where the Avenger could only take damage from some directions
           Fixed some situations where the Avenger would deploy its landing gear while dogfighting
           Fixed an issue where Aurora LN would load in without a radar sphere
           Characters flying an Aurora LN and LX now show g-force animations while flying
           Mustang turret weapons are now bound to the correct weapons group
           Mustang Delta rockets will now explode when hitting 300 series ships
           Mustangs will no longer give the ‘forced error’ message when destroyed
           Hornet ladders will now have footstep audio when entering and exiting ship
           Hornets have had their missing missile rack returned to them
           Fixed an issue where the Hornet would fire its weapons through its nose at extreme angles
           Fixed an issue where the Hornet computer would say “Chaff offline” when activating chaff
           Fixed an issue that allowed for a Gladius to be flown in free flight
           Fixed an issue with Cutlass landing gear not deploying when near landing pad
           Characters flying a Cutlass will now show g-force animations while flying
           Fixed an issue that caused the Cutlass to be missing its turret
           Fixed multiple objects in the base Freelancer variant that could not be used
       Weapons
           Fixed an issue where flares would only spawn client side
           Missiles will now detonate when they reach a flare
           Fixed an issue where rattler engine flare would drop out at large distances
           Fixed an issue where rattler missiles would not separate into their second stage in multiplayer
           Missile icons in the HUD now properly reflect the type of lock the missile uses
           Fixed a UI issue where changing power management tabs would show incorrect shield information if custom shield values were in use
           Fixed some of the issues that would cause a ‘forced error’ when killing opponents with missiles or ballistic weapons
           Fixed an issue where the Tigerstriek would continue to play weapons fire sounds when it runs out of ammunition
       User Interface
           Blank chat messages can no longer be sent while dogfighting
           Closing chat while dogfighting now clears text from the entry field
           Holotable item stacks will no longer move position in the item list when they are used
           Entering a lobby will no longer request all the information from an accounts contact list at the same time
           Toggling gimbal lock and virtual joystick no longer resets virtual center of the screen
           Added a space between ‘New’ and ‘Horizon’ for the Old Vanderval race map
           Fixed an issue where changing the game mode in a lobby would reset a players ship choice
       Gameplay
           Fixed an issue where self-destructing would count as a final kill
           Fixed players being unable to connect to Vanduul Swarm Coop
       Other fixes
           Fixed an issue where getting inside the buggy would sometimes teleport characters outside of the hangar
           Fixed the attachment point for the characters hair
           Second story Self Land hangar bay doors now have audio when opened and closed
           Fixed an issue where the camera would snap to a scene of stars when sitting in pilot chairs or ship beds
           Fixed some flickering asteroids

Known Issues
       350r will sometimes spawn with damaged components
       350r is unable to have a Talon Stalker Twin Rack mounted on it in the holotable
       Avenger maneuvering effects are green
       Aurora weaponry is not venting heat
       Mustang Beta can have one of the doors in the cabin float above it if it’s used
       Back seat of the super hornet cannot be exited
       All ships aside from the Hornet are missing ship trails when carrying a Core
       Several ships are having radar visibility issues due to the helmet blocking the view
       Freelancer loading ramp has no collision
       Ballistic weapons will sometimes be missing ammunition when loading into a match (deleting the user folder fixes this)
       Missiles have a small portion of the ship targeting UI on them after being launched
       Character will sometimes spawn with the helmet on backwards
       Paint objects in the holotable are placeholder
       Loading back into a lobby will reset the ship selection to its default (sometimes this doesn’t happen visually but still happens on the backend)
       The first player in Team 1 duplicates when the last non-ready player readies up for Capture the Core and Squadron Battle game modes
       Ship selection resets to default the 2nd time a player loads into a game mode in the same lobby
       Attempting to kick a player from the lobby as they quit out will generate Lobby Error 8, loading into a public lobby again will hang the game on a black screen
       Using the Arena Commander menu in a ship, entering a match, and loading back into the hangar will cause lobby errors

So I guess we should see if Multiplayer actually works now. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  hinkel1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:34 pm

we can have another attempt next week maybe
hinkel1
hinkel1

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:20 pm

You should like this, Speedy.

RSI Orion Mining Platform

Star Citizen Careers: Mining

By eck, it's grim down't asteroid field.
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy77 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:59 pm

MJDixon wrote:You should like this, Speedy.

By eck, it's grim down't asteroid field.

Ah, them were the days. Gives me a chance to dig out (see what I did there) my old Welsh mining rescuer get up.  Very Happy

Star Citizen / Squadron 42 - Page 6 _48784377_minesrescueposter2

Looks strangely like my ROF get up.

It takes a particular sort of person to mine for a living in RL. Therefore it must take a even stranger person to choose to do it in a space sim for fun.
speedy77
speedy77

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:56 pm

I see they're wearing some sort of oxygen masks though, Speedy - I can't see them being of any use in an Aero machine, seems about as useful as those para-chutes they keep going on about.

speedy77 wrote:
It takes a particular sort of person to mine for a living in RL. Therefore it must take a even stranger person to choose to do it in a space sim for fun.

I hear that in space mining it's quite cold outside - there's no sign of atmosphere, and you're all alone, more or less...

That said, there's probably more money in space mining. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:32 pm

Seems the Gladius is now on the Public Test Server (not entirely sure why an Alpha needs a test server, but there you are. Laughing )

Soon (tm)

The back end reminds me of an F-14, with the spacing between the engines, apart from them being rectangular of course.

You know you want one. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy77 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Ohhh that does look ace. I might have to invest in one of those.

Is it from the UK development team? if so sheer patriotism means I must. Very Happy
speedy77
speedy77

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:57 pm

The Gladius was the first ship designed from top to bottom in the UK (Manchester to be precise, good old North West of England Razz ), however they're also the studio primarily responsible for developing Squadron 42 (as in the Single Player 'Wing Commander' style game/prologue for Star Citizen), so they're designing most of the military ships, including capital ships (who says the British ship building industry is in decline? Wink ), as well as the alien military ships presumably.

Also there's a trend of late where the US Studios develop a ship, then it turns out that ships don't actually make any sense with regards to where to put things like engines and cargo holds - so they send them to Manchester to be redesigned. Laughing

They've also just opened a new studio in Germany, but it's mostly concentrated on engine development I think (as in the game engine, not the woosh engine).

Also seemingly most of the personal weapons are being made by a German company (it turns out people create companies to design virtual guns for other people, like virtual arms dealers!), but you have to admit those Germans do make good guns...
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:14 am

Good news is the new patch has multiplayer free flight, with landing platforms - so seemingly you can land and try each other's ships - just don't scratch the paint. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:17 pm

That better not be my Gladius! Shocked

New Damage System
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Here's the video of the presentation Chris Roberts did at PAX East about what's coming up soon in Star Citizen - i.e. the new patch, which should be out tonight, as well as the FPS update, which is coming in two weeks (be sure!)

MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:50 pm

The Retaliator is now Hangar ready on the test server:

Reminds me a lot of Silent Hunter V, though in Silent Hunter V's case they just made 1 submarine that detailed and called it a finished game.  Laughing

I still think the single cockpit doesn't feel right, a two seat bomber cockpit would be better - as a single seat it just seems like this lonely Pilot stuck on to the front, and makes the cockpit look out of proportion with the rest of the ship.

The Gladius has had it's speed increased to 240 m/s as well, which I think is faster than most of the Space BMWs (sorry Speedy Slowy Razz ) apart from the 350r racer and M50.

v1.1 has been pushed back to next week, but the free fly week is happening now until Friday, so you can fly any of the current in game ships.
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy77 Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:56 am

MJDixon wrote:

The Gladius has had it's speed increased to 240 m/s as well, which I think is faster than most of the Space BMWs (sorry Speedy Slowy Razz ) apart from the 350r racer and M50.

Wtf ? The whole point of the space BMW was it is supposed to be the fastest with the trade off being less firepower. That settles it I'll be upgrading to a gladius.
speedy77
speedy77

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:22 am

Military Interceptor in 'faster than bed equipped, cargo carrying civilian touring ship' shocker! Razz

That said, stats are subject to change - so might be the other way around next week, plus the stock versions can probably be upgraded by varying amounts.
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Here's a stats comparison between the 325a and the Gladius (bearing in mind stats change every week, and are rarely accurate. Laughing )

Aegis Dynamics Gladius

Mass: 16,000kg
Crew: 1
Cargo Capacity: 0 Freight Units
Engines: 2x Size 2
Manoeuvering Thrusters: 8 x Size 1
Power Plant: Size 2
Shield: Size 3

Origin Jumpworks 325a

Mass: 20,085kg
Crew: 1
Cargo Capacity: 16 Freight Units
Engines: 1 x Size 4
Manoeuvering Thrusters: 12 x Size 1
Power Plant: Size 3
Shield: Size 2

So from that it seems that the the Gladius is lighter, but the 325a has a bigger power plant so can probably balance power management better, I'm not sure how the engine sizes scale, but the 325a has 1 engine, while the Gladius has 2 smaller engines - also the 325a might be able to mount larger missiles, at the moment they both have 2 wing guns and a nose gun - but the weapon loadout changes a lot so who knows.  Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 am

To add contacts to your contact list (so you can invite them to servers) go to the Star Citizen page and click the 'My RSI' tab at the top right, the the 'Contacts' tab (on the left side of the new drop down page), then 'Add Citizen to your list'

And our names are Boken, conflict111 and TheSpacer, incase you've forgotten, speedy77 Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Patch is out!

Star Citizen v1.1.0 wrote:
Additions:

Gameplay

Added Free Flight Multiplayer
   Added backend functionality for IFCS to turn off when a ship lands
   Added Landing/Docking mode to Free Flight (engaged using N)
   Added ability for ships to request landing permission in Free Flight (engaged using middle mouse button while Landing/Docking is active)
   Added Automatic Approach landing mode to Free Flight (engaged using M when in range of a landing zone after having been given permission to land)
   Added groundwork tech for new ship damage state system
   Added the Rental Equipment Credits system. Our community team have a walkthrough here
   Added a system for ships to generate turbulence when using their thrusters to hover over something

Ships

Gladius is now combat ready
   Added new ship damage state system to the Gladius
   Retaliator is now hangar ready

Components

Added Aurora SXSW paint skin
   Redesigned ballistic weapons so they have their own loadouts which will allow them to automatically be attached with ammunition

User Interface

Added a visual overheat warning to the HUD to accompany the auditory warning
   Added identifier numbers to the end of non-unique Vanduul in Vanduul swarm
   Added HUD element to display status of ESP toggle (no keybinding option yet but it can be turned on and off in the Main Menu)
   Added HUD element to display when landing gear is deploying and deployed
   Added an altimeter for Landing/Docking mode to show ships how far away from the platform the ship is
   Added Rental Equipment Credits to scoreboard (the total value of credits earned is not calculated until the match is over)
   Added ping value to scoreboard (currently doesn’t work)
   Added custom sensitivity curves to control options
   Added backend support to allow the creation of subgroups within subgroups in control options

Environment

Added Simpod to hangar (replaces ship cockpit arena commander menu)
   Added Xian ship miniature
   Added Khartu-Al ship miniature

Balance/Tweaks:

Gameplay

Increased number of landing platforms in Free Flight to 8
   Changed friendly fire system – Pilots now receive “Infractions” for doing an amount of friendly fire damage in a short space of time. Too many of these causes them to be kicked from the game
   Comstab is less aggressive in how quickly it decelerates the ship which will lead to some drift
   Scoreboard is now bound to the tab key
   Freelook is now bound right ctrl+tab
   Crouch is now bound to ctrl
   G-safe now limits based on ship velocities rather than set points

Ships

Adjusted handling for multiple ship families
   Updated lighting system for 300 series
   300 series have had their wing mount size changed to the correct value of size 2
   Aurora headlights system updated to use multiple light sources
   Hornets have had their ball turret weapon mount size changed to the correct value of size 2
   Hornets now fold their wings back while landing
   The Cutlass have had their turret weapon mount size changed to the correct value of size 2
   M50 can now mount size 2 weapons on its wings if it is not using gimbals
   Mustang nose turret adjusted to hold size 1 weapons

Components

Replaced Mass Driver Cannon fire sound with something more appropriate for a 60mm Ballistic (was laser)
   Gimbaled weapon mounts have been adjusted so that they now hold weapons that are one size smaller than the mount
   Fixed mounts are now a part of the ship and allow weapons equal to the slot size to be attached to the ship without the need of an additional equipment
   Adjusted damage and heat per shot for Sledge II to normalize it vs other size 1 weapons
   Adjusted missile mass to a more realistic value
   Rattler second stage rockets are slightly faster and have better acceleration

User Interface

Removed Arena Commander UI from all ship cockpits (available through Simpod and escape menu)
   Removed landing pads from ship radar sphere unless ship is in landing mode
   G-safe light deactivates when boost is held down
   Self-destruct is now a customizable binding
   Holotable now sorts items based on type, subtype (where applicable) and name
   Holotable can now be interacted with after pressing F (no longer need to press tab)
   Changed importing custom control setups so that it allows the entire default profile to be overridden based on forum feedback

Fixes:

(PTU) – Denotes an issue from PTU that was fixed

Gameplay

REC now reports to the website(PTU)
   Ships are now able to take off if a pilot reenters a seat after they land using automatic approach(PTU)
   Fixed multiple issues where landing a ship would prevent it from being able to take off(PTU)
   Fixed issue where using AMD crossfire would cause the new damage state system to display incorrectly(PTU)
   Fixed an issue that was causing AI pilots to misjudge the position of a ship they were trying to avoid
   Fixed final kill alert sound playing any time a ships is destroyed after a pilot reaches 13000 points in battle royale
   Fixed a bug where calculated torque was occasionally incorrect causing instability in the ship
   Fixed issue that was causing thrusters to twitch back and forth
   Fixed Vanduul missiles skipping their flight phase in Coop Vanduul Swarm
   Enemy and friendly NPC ships are now spawning correctly in Dying Star Vanduul Swarm(PTU)
   Fixed an issue that was causing time played to be reported incorrectly
   Fixed an issue where opening the holotable after equipping certain weapons would cause the game to crash(PTU)
   Increased distance that ships will deploy their landing gear to prevent them from pushing themselves off the landing platform(PTU)
   Fixed an issue where passengers entering a ship while the pilot is still sitting in the cockpit will cause the pilot to go through the same animations(PTU)
   Characters should now die when hitting collision at high speed instead of going through it(PTU)
   Fixed an issue where using HOMAS or TrackIR whilst using Target Focus causes the players head to shake and move uncontrollably
   Fixed issue where character will sometimes spawn with the helmet on backwards

Ships

300 series have their starboard cooling components back
   350r now respawns without damaging its components
   350r center of mass was in the wrong location and has been corrected*
   Mustang Beta will no longer have one of the doors in the cabin float above it if it’s used
   Mustang variant ships were using the incorrect thrusters(PTU)
   Retaliator now appears in the hangar(PTU)

Components

Fixed several shield generators having visible one sided geometry in the holotable
   Adjusted weapon tech setup that was preventing the 9-Series Longsword from animating when fired
   MaxOx NN-13 Neutron Cannon has had its name corrected
   Tigerstriek is no longer missing collision

User Interface

Fixed an issue that was causing the game client to steal mouse focus when loading into the hangar
   Fixed an issue that was causing the scoreboard to appear when modifier keys were pressed with the tab button

Known Issues:

Gameplay

Network divergence can cause situations where it appears like a ship is not taking damage when the shots are actually missing
   A combination of sprinting and shaking the mouse can cause the character to clip through a number of game objects
   Sprinting and jumping into walls will sometimes cause the character to fall out of the game world
   Weapons fire can appear offset from weapon muzzle when fired while moving
   Entering or exiting a ship will cause other clients to see the character T-pose
   Characters rolling while prone is not seen by other clients
   Characters will sometimes fail to animate correctly when exiting the pilot seat after landing
   Lateral G-Force head animation is too fast which causes the camera to jerk around while strafing

Ships

All ships aside from the Hornet are missing ship trails when carrying a Core
   Multiple ships will sometimes tilt back when landing on landing platforms
   300i jitters after having landed on a landing pad
   Aurora intakes aren’t displaying paint
   Aurora are not showing lateral G-force animations for the character
   Avenger has some doors that cannot be opened in multiplayer
   Entering the back seat of the Gladiator plays the animation for entering the front seat.
   Cutlass isn’t attaching its Trireme thrusters for its default loadout
   Cutlass Trireme thrusters are not able to be attached in the holotable (this will be left this way until they are ready for use)
   Character is sunk into the seat when sitting in the Cutlass Blue and Red
   There will sometimes be an invisible block of collision in the cargo area of the Cutlass after landing the ship
   Freelancer main thrusters are missing
   Multiple objects in the Retaliator are missing use prompts
   Retaliator maneuvering thrusters are not in landing mode when in the hangar

Components

User folder issues can cause weapon ammunition to go missing as well as other ship component malfunctions
   Rattler Cluster missile second stage rockets will all use the same trajectory
   Missiles aren’t inheriting velocity from the ship that launches them
   Seal Corporation shield generators will not be visible when equipped to Hornets

User Interface

Lag pips will drop out with increased distance depending on how quickly a ship is approaching their target (only happens within a few hundred meters)
   Scoreboard is not able to be opened when in spectator mode
   Shield hardpoint in the holotable is too small for Mustangs and 300 series
   Ship status HUD for Gladius will display damage incorrectly
   Missiles have a small portion of the ship targeting UI on them after being launched
   Multiple in game items and ships are missing text and are displaying their internal names
   Paint objects in the holotable are placeholders
   Loading back into a lobby will reset the ship selection to its default (sometimes this doesn’t happen visually but still happens on the backend)
   Power throttle doesn’t work

Environment

There are several locations in the hangars where the character can fall out of the world

You need to uninstall the game, then download the new launcher from here and reinstall, then download the 25GB patch, so have fun with that. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:42 am

First impressions are that the Gladius is extremely fast and agile, but still able to hold its own, so what you would imagine an interceptor fighter to be like, also seems the 300 series (minus the 350r) speed has increased from 220 m/s to 230 m/s, so there's that at least, Speedy (Gladius is 240 m/s).

They've also added some nice stuff like a landing system, which shows a little top down projection of your ship so you can line up on landing pads better, and also an automatic landing system if you just can't land at all - even if it is just a copy of the one from Elite Dangerous. Laughing

Performance is still pretty crappy, but I'm going to try some performance tweaks and see if they're any help.
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:39 pm

They've also made a change to the way that weapon mounts work, in so much that if you want to have a gimballed weapon (i.e. one that rotates, like an Apache nose gun) then it lowers the size of the maximum weapon size, so for example if you had a Size 2 Wing Hardpoint you could either have a Size 2 fixed weapon, or a Size 1 gimballed weapon.

They've also given us all 5000 REC, which is the currency used in the Electronic Access (any resemblance to a certain Publisher is purely intended) Store, in order to rent ships and weapons and the like Electronic Access Store

Seemingly each rent gives you 7 lots of 24 hours worth of testing, so the first time you 'use' it you can use it for 24 hours (real time I presume, rather than game time), after which you can use another one when you want another 24 hours.
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy77 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:14 am

After uninstalling the game, I was trying to download the patch all day yesterday. Around 9.30 in the evening it announces there is not enough space on the hard drive!!

So I started the download again this time onto my secondary drive, but it said the update would take 4 days!! needless to say I gave up. I'll try again during this week.
speedy77
speedy77

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:24 am

Ouch, I got about half way through the first time but there was an error, but the second attempt only took 12 hours or so (only!).
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next