19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamSpeak 3 protocols!

3 posters

Go down

TeamSpeak 3 protocols! Empty TeamSpeak 3 protocols!

Post  Skip19 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 pm

S!

as we grow in size, (and also our american sister squadron), our Teamspeak channels will become over populated and difficult to use.

In order to ease our use of Teamspeak, can we please all make sure we have it set as 'push to talk'!

this will prevent any extra background noises filtering through, such as TV's, dogs barking, Boni's mum or whatever is making that noise on whiskeymans channel Razz. If you really can't use push to talk, you can alter the voice activation settings in the TS3 Client to adjust the volume that activates the transmit.

There are assigned channels for 19 RAF and 71 Squadron. The Lobby should really be used only when first signing in to teamspeak. If you are not flying, or chatting non-combat stuff, this is the place! Please use your assigned channels when flying, as this will let everyone know that you are in the air and may be engaged. I'll set up some Flight channels for 71 Squadron when I get the chance.

If you log in to Teamspeak and there are not many people on, feel free to join in with your sister squadron members, I would ask however that if you are not flying with your compadres to use a seperate channel - if you are in different areas of the map, there is not much point being on the same TS channel!!

to aid with text chat, we have taken 11 channel as our 'Group' chat. If you are using chat with your colleagues from the sister squadron, please use 11 chat as well as squad chat so that they can read your responses.

Be advised there is currently a 12 user limit on the server. As 71 Squadron have 9 active pilots now, and we have 8, this means we may at some point exceed our limit, so please ensure you log off when you are out of the game or AFK (if the numbers are high!)

thats about it. cheers!
Skip19
Skip19

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak 3 protocols! Empty Re: TeamSpeak 3 protocols!

Post  Zenior Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 am

Thank you Sir.
I appreciate clear comms Smile
Zenior
Zenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Skip19 Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:17 am

hey no problem zenior. Feel free to use squad or 11 chat if you are having trouble being heard. especially when boni is babbling away Very Happy
Skip19
Skip19

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonifatus Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:21 am

C'mannn, Ya know ya love it o.O
Bonifatus
Bonifatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down