19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video: Bristol Fighter Train Attack

2 posters

Go down

Video: Bristol Fighter Train Attack Empty Video: Bristol Fighter Train Attack

Post  MJDixon Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:05 am

Here's a video of (part of) the adventures of Hinkel and myself from last night:

I must admit my initial bomb run leaves a lot to be desired. Razz

Also I'd like to officially complain at the use of a red cross symbol on a Troop Transport/Fuel Train! The fact that I dropped a bomb on it has nothing to do with it!

I particularly like the part where I shoot down an Albatros and give him a friendly wing salute and let him land - and then Hinkel and every Entente Pilot within a 10 mile radius comes along and strafes him. Laughing

The Bristol Fighter is like the Hurribomber of WWI!
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Video: Bristol Fighter Train Attack Empty Re: Video: Bristol Fighter Train Attack

Post  hinkel1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:24 pm

good video again.

glad to see my first bomb run on the train was succesfull and I destroyed the locomotive Smile.

The alby wounded me and the stupid AI gunner hardly fired a round on him while having clear line of sight. It seems if you go career mode and want to engage a 2 seater the AI gunners allways fire a lot on you and with great accuracy. They must have dumbed it down for MP.

You know there is a war going on mj?

If you let him live he has a chance to fight us again another day. This is not the gentlemen war of 1916 any more
hinkel1
hinkel1

Back to top Go down