19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joystick problem has been back for a week now.

3 posters

Go down

Joystick problem has been back for a week now. Empty Joystick problem has been back for a week now.

Post  Bonifatus Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

It took 5 hours on 1 day just sitting there and clicking and rebooting, then then next hour it went back, now it wont work atall, STUPID STUPID junk.
Bonifatus
Bonifatus

Back to top Go down

Joystick problem has been back for a week now. Empty Re: Joystick problem has been back for a week now.

Post  Bonifatus Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 am

MAJOR PROBLEM: Throttle and Lining up!

When i pull my throttle to 100% it works, When i pull the slider all the way back it still only goes to 50%.

Lining up: Only going NE or SW. So if i pull it S it Acts like going SW, meaning so it pulls up, but going left, making it crash.
Bonifatus
Bonifatus

Back to top Go down

Joystick problem has been back for a week now. Empty Re: Joystick problem has been back for a week now.

Post  Dezey Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 am

prolly time for a new one Boni. Get a different make. Look at a Saitek Evo. Its the one I use and fairly cheap and cheerful. Doesnt like being hamfisted though so you'd have to be fairly gentle and DONT mash the buttons.
Dezey
Dezey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonifatus Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:49 am

We only have 1 shop over here and it has 2 different makes, Genius, And Logic3.
Bonifatus
Bonifatus

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 am

Don't they let you buy stuff off Amazon and the like?
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonifatus Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 am

What would you recommend off amazon under £40 Razz
Bonifatus
Bonifatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezey Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:09 am

That looks ok but isnt the one that keeps breaking a logictec ?
Dezey
Dezey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonifatus Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 am

I have a logic3 atm
Bonifatus
Bonifatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum