19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorties today

2 posters

Go down

Sorties today Empty Sorties today

Post  SolidShot Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 am

Hey all,

Today was a great day Very Happy I had some of my best sorties ever today! I really like flying in 1.31, it seems that every german is flying at the deck lol so they are easy to kill! There was a huge furball going on at St Vitin and I was flying safe at about 10k feet, then i saw a low 109 flying and i successfully boomed him and then zoomed again to gain alt. It was really nice to see him turning into a flamer Very Happy Then 2 190's bounced me but they couldn't get any hits on me, and while they were chasing me I scored 2 kills. But unfortunately when i lost the 2 190's my engine was overheated and i couldn't RTB Sad But overall it was a pretty epic sortie and I had lots of fun and adrenaline rushes Smile

SolidShot

Back to top Go down

Sorties today Empty Re: Sorties today

Post  Dezey Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:59 am

Glad you are enjoying yourself Solidshot ! As you say most Axis are on the deck but BEWARE ! This is only intermission, when lots of players try different things eg ground guys flying. Once the new campaign begins you can expect them to be up high again.
Dezey
Dezey

Back to top Go down