19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Officer Dezey

4 posters

Go down

Flying Officer Dezey Empty Flying Officer Dezey

Post  MJDixon Mon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm

(Topic Title wasn't long enough Razz)

I think Dezey deserves special mention in this campaign for flying (almost) as many sorties as the rest of us put together, and being on pretty much every day of the Campaign, up to the end.

Not only an impressive run of sorties, but it also meant that none of the rest of us had to worry about finding a wingman to fly with when we logged on - plus meant we could try out new section tactics and try to refine the old ones even on non-squad days.

Shucks, I think he's great anyway! Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Flying Officer Dezey Empty Re: Flying Officer Dezey

Post  Skip19 Mon May 24, 2010 8:20 pm

I heartily second this commendation!

As the SPLOT Smile (Senior Pilot) of 19 RAF, Dezey leads by example. He is always around, ready to follow any of us into a red square with no fear for his own safety or that of the 5 Stuka's he is searching for, or flying bombers even though he really doesn't like them...

He is also a greatly improved wingman, when we started 19 RAF Dezey wasn't too confident with his SA or his gunnery, but he has improved so much to get himself on the top 100 Fighter list without resorting to any of those sneaky axis underhand tactics, just by grit, determination and good flying!

I'll give him a ribbon to wear, but he never wears them anyway :

Well done Dezey!

S!
Skip19
Skip19

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy77 Tue May 25, 2010 12:56 am

Hear hear, well said, and good show Dezey!

S!
speedy77
speedy77

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezey Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 am

Awwww you guys.

I joined this squad not that long after I came back to the game. I can honestly say you are the best bunch to fly with and really nice blokes. Ive flown in squads with more than their fair share of bellends so I should know. The best part is the squad is nicely balanced between flying with a bit a discipline and having a laugh, even If I do find myself flying some odd missions sometimes. My playstyle has improved since joining the squad though maybe I should be the SPLAT member as I still hit the ground in a burning mess.

So S! to you all and see you in the skies soon.
Dezey
Dezey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down