19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of War - Large Raid - Sunday the 21st of December

2 posters

Go down

Storm of War - Large Raid - Sunday the 21st of December Empty Storm of War - Large Raid - Sunday the 21st of December

Post  MJDixon Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Just to let you know, there's another event on the Storm of War Server on Sunday, but it starts at 18:00 GMT and lasts only two / two and a half hours, so that's probably too early for you - but as it's a short one it won't impact on our usual Sunday night Syndicate Server stuff in Rise of Flight, so I'll be able to do both.

It's a single life event where the idea is for the Germans to launch one large raid against a single target, rather than multiple targets stretched out over a few hours, there are details here if you're interested:

http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=674

It's also on at 10:00 in the morning if you like to spend your Sunday mornings shooting at Germans. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Storm of War - Large Raid - Sunday the 21st of December Empty Re: Storm of War - Large Raid - Sunday the 21st of December

Post  hinkel1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 am

will try to make it around 6.30 but no promises Smile
hinkel1
hinkel1

Back to top Go down

Storm of War - Large Raid - Sunday the 21st of December Empty Re: Storm of War - Large Raid - Sunday the 21st of December

Post  MJDixon Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:10 am

Apparently we have to fly Hurricanes, as all the Spitfires have been allocated to other people...

There I was thinking 19 Squadron were allocated Spitfires in August 1938, but what do I know? Laughing
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down