19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marshmallo

+2
MJDixon
marshalliw
6 posters

Go down

marshmallo Empty marshmallo

Post  marshalliw Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:10 am

Hi guys how have you been doing? Ive been really busy sorting out RL issues. Been on deployment as well and field exercises....been promoted to captain at least now...been ages since last i used a hurri ii to do some bombing runs with yall. Busy sorting out a pc that can run the game hoping to join u guys again soon. Cant remember my login details on other account...hope u guys remember me and are still active

marshalliw

Back to top Go down

marshmallo Empty Re: marshmallo

Post  MJDixon Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi Marsh, great to hear from you again - and congratulations on the promotion! Smile

We're still active, though we don't play WW2 Online any more, haven't for a few years now as we switched to Cliffs of Dover (Battle of Britain flight sim) - at the moment we're on a bit of a flight sim hiatus as the server/community we usually play with (Storm of War) are thinking of switching to play DCS (WW2/modern flight sim) until the next big Cliffs of Dover patch, whenever that may be - that being so we might also switch to DCS, flying the Mustang, presumably in the ground attack role and also air to air, so we're currently training with the free trainer Mustang.

Other than that we're mainly playing ArmA III at the moment, and waiting for Star Citizen to get made. Smile

I've reset the password on your old forum account and sent it to you, so hopefully you can access that again.
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  marshmallo Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:11 am

Thanx mate im all set now Smile im happy to hear its going well. Will start downloading DCS so long then
marshmallo
marshmallo

Back to top Go down

Post  hinkel1 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:17 am

welcome back
you got arma to?
hinkel1
hinkel1

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy77 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:19 am

Welcome back Marsh. Very Happy
speedy77
speedy77

Back to top Go down

Post  Raz Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 am

Hello Marsh and welcome back to the forum, I'm 19RAF's newest addition. Good to see a veteran member becoming active again!
Raz
Raz

Back to top Go down

Post  marshmallo Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:13 am

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Its good to be back again. Hinkel i had arma ii for a bit with all its mods and planes....due to pc restrictions cant play it anymore.... But getting a better laptop soon.

Raz welcome to yhe squadron, not suhow much time youve spend with these guys but their a lovely bunch of chaps that looks after their own Wink may your bullets or photon topedoes fly straight and true and bring fear to all those that stumble in front of your sights
marshmallo
marshmallo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum