19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAR 11 Jan 2300 GMT

2 posters

Go down

AAR 11 Jan 2300 GMT Empty AAR 11 Jan 2300 GMT

Post  Acroyer Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Logged in, nobody but me on (game said Dojo online but afk, then he vanished a bit later).

Much activity, Allies in good spirits, plenty of fighting around LeChesne and Charleville. HC announced five AOs up on bridges, only Anhee pair showing destroyed when I checked map. Took Blen IVs out of Berry Au Bec and sortied against bridges.

Attacked and destroyed first bridge, EWS yellow jumped by 109 during return to base. The 109 was jumped in turn by trio of FAF Dewos and shot down. RTB +30
Attacked and destroyed second bridge, EWS red, bridge actively defended by flak. Made a 40s pass on flak to suppress, did out and back to drop rest of payload on bridge. RTB, with kill on 88. +36
Attacked and destroyed third bridge in two passes, EWS yellow. Spotted then chased para plane SE of Phillipeville, he had already dropped 12-15 paras on Pville for Axis speed cap attempt. I shot him several times but he did not crash, heavy flak from Givet-Pville FB drove me off, my aircraft heavily damaged by bofors hits. RTB with no landing gear or right engine (ended up nose first in AA gun pit, but alive), hits on JU52 but no kill (grrr). RTB +30

Gained 96 points, now 477 of 750 to Sergeant.

<S!>
Acroyer
Acroyer

Back to top Go down

AAR 11 Jan 2300 GMT Empty Re: AAR 11 Jan 2300 GMT

Post  Skip19 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:56 pm

good work, especially on the 88 as well!

sorry I was AFK - I spawned in earlier, grabbed a tank out of Givet - got bombed by a Stuka -

Spawned a Bofors, got bombed by a Heinkel.

Spawned another Bofors, got shot by a tank.

gave up defending Givet and went to make a drink - then we had a bit of a crisis, so I didn't get back to the pc until 12 - I was so tired I just switched it off at the wall (I'll probably pay for that later on when I switch it on again!) and went to bed.

sorry if I missed you all! Should be good for training later tonight though...
Skip19
Skip19

Back to top Go down

Post  Acroyer Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 pm

No worries, sir. I knew when I joined that my TZ was offeset quite a bit from the rest, it doesn't bother me to work alone. I get my "British accent fix" on the weekends, LOL. My wife can always tell the difference between me flying by myself, and when I fly with the squadron. I swear more when solo, and speak much more precisely and calmly when I'm with Dezey or any of the rest of you. My spelling also suffers (Armour, instead of armor, for example). Her latest joke is that I shouldn't be allowed to drive the pickup truck after flying with you, just in case I forget which side of the road to drive on. Shocked

I'll be online for training as soon as I get home, but that will put me around 1015 (pm) GMT probably. I hereby volunteer as a target for the better pilots, too, LOL. I'm hoping my TrackIR arrives today (its scheduled for tomorrow, but the online thingy says it arrived in Florida yesterday....)

Last edited by acroyer on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix my spelling again, of course)
Acroyer
Acroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skip19 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:48 pm

acroyer wrote: I hereby volunteer as a target for the better pilots, too, LOL.

no chance! Very Happy

we need to get you up to speed and using those pedals!!
Skip19
Skip19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum