19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S! looking at Joining

4 posters

Go down

S! looking at Joining Empty S! looking at Joining

Post  petie Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 am

Hi guys i am looking at Joining your Squad, Currently i am Axis HC and am Retiring at the End of Campaign and will be coming Allied for a Couple of campaigns, maybe longer depending on how i like it over here Very Happy

Also if i am accepted , can you please give me info on your squad, IE, squad nights, fighters, bombers? Always RAF, some FAF? etc

I am a Euro player living in the UK and play quite alot during Weeknights and Weekends

Thanks for Reading and hope you allow me to join Smile

S! - Petie

petie

Back to top Go down

S! looking at Joining Empty Re: S! looking at Joining

Post  Dezey Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Petie

Im sure you'd be most welcome, even if you are from the dark side ;-) We fly RAF pretty exclusively. Squad nights are Tues 8.00pm GMT(usually fighters) Thurs (usually bombers) and Sun is an unofficial squad night where we sometimes fly with 121 Squadron.

Just pm myself Mjdixon, Speedy77 or Skip19 in game. Looking forward to flying with you sometime soon.

Dezey
Dezey

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 pm

S! Petie - we'd be glad to have you with us. Smile

Most of the basics have been covered by Dezey - although at the moment the 'official' squad night times are in BST rather than GMT (ie GMT +1) but the times have always been a bit vague anyway.

Looking forward to flying with you!
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skip19 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:50 am

S! Petie!

Sorry for the delay in replying, as Dezey and MJ have said we fly Tuesday nights (Spitfires) and Thursdays (Havocs, with Spitfire cover), opening overs around 8pm - 9pm UK time (currently GMT+1) until around midnight depending on who is on and how its going.

I've not seen you on the squad roster so far, so I assume no one has recruited you yet, I'll keep an eye out for you in game so we can get you on board and set up.

Look forward to flying with you, I hope we can show you a different side of the game over here, a bit of the old up-diddley up up, set-to with the red baron and his fiendish chums, followed by some down-diddly-down-down and back home in time for tea and medals!

S!

Skip (C.O 19 RAF)
Skip19
Skip19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down