19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19 Squadron Formed up! AAR 18 September

3 posters

Go down

19 Squadron Formed up! AAR 18 September Empty 19 Squadron Formed up! AAR 18 September

Post  Skip19 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 pm

After receiving our Squadron Colours in game (and the right to wear the 19RAF badge with pride!), our first Section consisting of Sgt Dojo, Flt Sgt Speedy77 and F.O. Dezey. We headed out to a Combat Air Patrol near the Axis controlled town of Mauberge.

The Section were attacked by 1 lone bf109 (later identified as an E4), who managed to bounce Sgt Dojo - keen eyes from the Section Lead F.O. Dezey saved the day, and after negating the 109's slight energy advantage by skillful turning, the three 19 Squadron pilots then performed shot by exploding the 109. No further bandits were encountered, and all 3 pilots made it safely back to base for a well deserved cup of tea!

Further investigation has revealed the pilot to be the Axis Number 4 Ace, Conqueri! A good first scalp for 19 Squadron and well done to Speedy!

Awards/Commendations
A Mention in Dispatches for Flight Sergeant Speedy77.
Skip19
Skip19

Back to top Go down

19 Squadron Formed up! AAR 18 September Empty Re: 19 Squadron Formed up! AAR 18 September

Post  Gizz Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:09 am

cheers cheers cheers

give us a look at this new 19 Squadron badge then!!! Very Happy

awsome job guys, and congrats on getting ya colours and double congrats on nailing "Conqueri" alien ... looking forward to working with you ugly lot Smile...

dojo.. there is one issue im some what concerned about im sure its nothing but i have to bring this up, in your AAR, you mentioned "tea", ive been visiting here a while now and never seen a cup damnit!!!! dont who's the tea maker around here for the love of Conqueri's tail section!! scratch

Gizz

Back to top Go down

19 Squadron Formed up! AAR 18 September Empty Re: 19 Squadron Formed up! AAR 18 September

Post  speedy77 Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 am

Good report again Dojo. I'll expect my medal in the post shortly, a nice shiny DFC would look nice next to my Blue Peter Badge cheers

I thought the three of us worked really well considering it was our first full squad sortie. Now we are established lets spread the word, and get out there to bag few more kills!

Gizz.....sorry, but my missus makes the Tea and she says one tea bag won't stretch to four cups Crying or Very sad
speedy77
speedy77

Back to top Go down

Post  Gizz Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 am

speedy77 wrote:
Gizz.....sorry, but my missus makes the Tea and she says one tea bag won't stretch to four cups Crying or Very sad

although im upset about the tea bag issue here i fully understand, but im more interested in how in the name of god you have managed to get your wife to make tea??????? mine just looks at me funny Very Happy

Gizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down