19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A HELLO FROM BRAVO TWO ZERO

Go down

A HELLO FROM BRAVO TWO ZERO Empty A HELLO FROM BRAVO TWO ZERO

Post  rmwln Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 am

Hello gents,

thought id pop in and reg with your forums, if you wish to join us in game, join us on TS3 and fly with us, we are the red square creators in most cases lifting in numbers of up to 25 allied aircraft's.

our pilots consist of the likes of, myself, jcd04, darling1, dodde, zippy3, degolocc, vanclaunch, gregg1488, aethr, ausfalcon ( bakky ), falcongt, welky, blood28, MD, reaper.

some of this list of names you will find in the highest ranking positions for top RAF Pilots by country and top 100 fighter pilots.

we also house the RAF Air marshal HC, 14 group HC, 60fighter wing HC and most squadron HC's for the allied side.

it was also brought to our attention in game that you are struggling to get numbers, and quite a few people had popped onto our TS channel saying that 19th RAF were coming over to us, if in the long run this is true we are more than happy to have you guys, as i said we usually create red squares when we lift and our TS comms are second to none, we utilise fast kill tactics fly with confidence knowing your around 25+ squaddies all on TS.

if you are indeed looking to Join Bravo Two Zero you can find more information here @ bravotwozero.net - we also have active forums so please register, you can only get full members access if you are a member.

i understand that you are a RAF only squad but this will not matter, if you are interested in ground operations too in massive numbers to the point of swamping the city then this is also the place to be.

S! 19th RMWLN BTZ CO - XO 60 SQUADRON RAF HC.

THIS IS NOT A RECUITMENT POST, I AM ONLY FOLLOWING UP ON WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING IN GAME AND ON THE BASIS THAT YOUR STRUGGLING FOR NUMBERS IN PEAK TIME AND ALSO ON THE BASIS THAT WE HAVE 2 OF YOUR SQUADDIES THAT ARE NOW ENJOYING THE PAWNAGE THAT WE BRING BOTH IN THE AIR, ON THE GROUND AND IN THE VERY TOP OF THE ALLIED HIGH COMMAND.

rmwln

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum