Joining a squad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining a squad

Post  USAF on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 am

Im thinking of joining BGE and joining an air squad. Ive played before and am probably of middling skill. Tho better with a Havoc and a Jabo. Im about 8 hours behind mainland Europe but will do my best to make events. However I do need to get up early for work. Sad

I Love Spits and hope you have a spot for me. Very Happy

USAF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining a squad

Post  Dezey on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:39 am

Hi USAF ! Im sure we have a spot for you. Just look up MJdixon, Speedy77 or Skip19 and they will sign you up. If you find the time difference a pain try 121 Squadron also. They fly Spits too but are mostly American. Hope to see you in the skys soon whichever squad you choose.
Dezey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greg1488 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:42 am

Welcome to are little gang of brothers Smile see you in game.
greg1488

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  USAF on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:56 am

Thanks for the welcome guys.

USAF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:20 am

S! Welcome, USAF - looking forward to meeting you in game. Smile

"I look forward confidently to the exploits of our Fighter Pilots - these splendid men, this brilliant youth, who will have the glory of saving their native land, their island home, and all they love, from the most deadly of all attacks."

- Winston Churchill
MJDixon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skip19 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 pm

hello there usaf - whats your ingame name? Intermission is on at the moment, followed by this mini campaign, so squad ops are on hold for the short term and will commence when the campaign continues.

bomber nights are Thursdays, Fighter night is Tuesday - we've just got one of our yanks back from extended leave, he's a bomber jock too so hopefully we can get you two acquainted.

Although primarily a fighter squadron, 19 RAF aim to excel in all RAF aircraft including the Havoc and Blen, and ideally joint Rhubarb ops of a flight of bombers covered by our Spits are the aim!

hope to catch you in game and we'll get you signed up - for now I'll give you access to our private forums so you can read up on our SOPs and get some good tips!

S!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  USAF on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks for replying, sorry If I didnt check the forum sooner. My ingame name is USAF78. I have squad join turned off due to intermission and Im sick of the join message popping up all the time. But Ive played some in the last few days. Can i ask this, and I really need to know before buying a 6 mo or 1 year sub, is this intermission crowd typical of the numbers still playing this game? Ive come in during prime time weekend nights and there has been very small populations on the server.

Just needed to ask before popping up $100. Thanks again and hope to see you soon. !S

USAF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skip19 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:38 pm

there is a 'Welcome Back Soldier' thing on to celebrate 1.34, so I imagine we've got many players who are back for that, some will stay and some won't.

With regards to the air game, Euro prime time we rarely struggle to get a fight, and the assumption is that there are more players in US prime time.

So I would suggest the population will settle down to somewhat less than now, but significantly more than before - bear in mind our small squad here rarely gets more than about 8 on, and if you are in a different time zone to us you might not even see that!

If you are concerned you can always go for the 1 month option and see how it goes, then sub for the 6 months if the population suits you!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top