19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jammy

2 posters

Go down

Jammy Empty Jammy

Post  MJDixon Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 am

Is the only way to describe the dogfight Dezey and I were in before. Razz

Had a 109 on me turning right on my tail and he must have drilled at least 100 rounds into my crate - Dezey was smoking all over the place as well but still tried to clear my tail but the Hun was stuck there, was the sort of fight where you're going realy slow and realy low and there are about 5 sausage guzzlers around you and you just know you're going to get hit in the head any second - but somehow they all broke off and I managed to get back to base without much damage to the Spit, which was running perfectly by the time I got back - although Dezey had to ditch it when they pounced on him after we found the town we were running to had no archie.

Been a very odd day for not being killed, we've been outnumbered several times and lower than the enemy, but they keep withdrawing.

Just thought I'd mention it as it's the jammiest escape I've had yet and probably will be the jammiest escape I'll ever have. Razz
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Jammy Empty Re: Jammy

Post  Dezey Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 am

That was a very exciting little scrap. Mj and I had split up when we went after different cons, Mj found himself in a furball with 2 or 3 other allies and I got into a 1V1. I had an alt advantage but it took me a few goes before I downed the hun then i headed for Mj. Very quickly Mj and I were the only 2 allies left with an F1 chasing Mj round in circles with a few more buzzing about. I made 3 or 4 passes at Mjs tail and scored a lot of hits (No canon left unfortunately) but he refused to break. By this time I,d got a few chasing me and I was smoking. I laughed when Mj said "Its time to leave" I was thinking "leave to where exactly?" we were surrounded. Mj must have found a chance to make a break and I saw the immortal words "Im off" on the screen so i hightailed it after him dragging 2 or 3 behind me. Tracers flashed by as I tried to weave my way to safety but I was pretty sure I was doomed especially when my engine started to tick. I turned away from Mjs 6 and ditched. I heard an 09 coming as I waited for the despawn timer and happily he completely missed :-) so I got a res. (He must have gone to the same gunnery school as me ;-) I respawned at our af and was gobsmacked to see Mj coming in to land leaking white smoke. Jammy just isnt the word ! lol

Dezey
Dezey

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:44 am

Had another jammy sodage today - was coming up behind a 109 who flopped - I smacked into the top of him and bounced off (neither of us died) - then went into a spin at 0 mph, blacked out and reded out a few times and finally pulled out at about 100ft off the ground - was very Top Gun. Razz

But then Dezey had a run in with a magical floating UFO 109 that made him randomly explode - I think maybe Dezey gets my deaths by proxy.
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum