Play with 6 Kaput?

Go down

Play with 6 Kaput?

Post  speedy77 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:14 pm

I haven't played Arma with mods for a while. So I checked with Playwith 6 for updates and nothing showed up, which is odd, as there used to be updates every 5 mins! I looked around the website and it seems play with 6 is no more.

This gives me a problem as I use a separate HD to store my mods and you can't do that with the steam as it saves them to your C: drive. My C: drive is just for programs and OS and does not have enough capacity. So unless I upgrade my C: drive, I'm a bit screwed. Mad
speedy77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Play with 6 Kaput?

Post  hinkel1 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:47 pm

you can switch steam to another drive. I did the same thing

For arma mods i also use steam now. More stable then play with six.
It will take some time to organise it again ( think you can just copy your pw6 files into your arma mod folder on steam )
hinkel1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 am

Yeah, I gave up on PlayWithSix a while back as it stopped working completely, so switched to Steam instead.

Most of my mods are 'local' mods (rather than ones downloaded from Steam) as I store them on a different drive to the one ArmA III is installed on, if you want to use your own local mods you can launch the ArmA launcher then under mods click on '+ Local Mod' and it'll add it to the list once you've selected the mod folder.

"I look forward confidently to the exploits of our Fighter Pilots - these splendid men, this brilliant youth, who will have the glory of saving their native land, their island home, and all they love, from the most deadly of all attacks."

- Winston Churchill
MJDixon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down