Hello gents!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello gents!

Post  Skip19 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 am

sorry I've not been around much lately, I'll make an extra effort to get on this weekend.

everyone ok still?

Acroyer has let me know he's dealing with RL stuff, as is Daira and Speedy, so we are a little short on numbers at the moment... If anyone else is wanting to team up, lets make an effort to all get on sunday night, 9pm GMT! (assuming the campaign is still going by then!)

I know this campaign seems to have been a bit of an anticlimax, we started well and then its all gone a bit pants, but we can still log in, fly together and have fun! The LW are still flying (although they have the F4 and all the bloody airfields), so lets get in and show them we are still fighting!

Also, if they look like getting geared up for an invasion of england, I want everyone on anti transport patrol and running CAP's over the coast.

that is all!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello gents!

Post  speedy77 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 am

S! boss

I have been struggling to get online this past week, but I will try to get on for 9ish tonight.

Good show
speedy77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 am

I'll be on at around 11pm I think. (24's on you see. Razz )

"I look forward confidently to the exploits of our Fighter Pilots - these splendid men, this brilliant youth, who will have the glory of saving their native land, their island home, and all they love, from the most deadly of all attacks."

- Winston Churchill
MJDixon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top