19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWII ONLINE: "CAMPAIGN 100"!!!

2 posters

Go down

WWII ONLINE:  "CAMPAIGN 100"!!! Empty WWII ONLINE: "CAMPAIGN 100"!!!

Post  Carolina Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:28 pm

S! 19 Squadron RAF:

Hello everyone! I still play WWII Online a little, and they're getting ready for "Campaign 100". The Rats send out emails and I just thought I would Copy & Paste the email that I received with some of the information. I hope some of you guys still come by hear to read my post. It sounds like C100 might be fun if enough players come back to have a good fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Email from the Rats:

The 100th Campaign of WWII Online starts this upcoming Tuesday (April 15th) in the afternoon. We've finally reached this land mark after more than 13 years of glorious fighting across the Western Front.

Join us NOW for our "tailgate" party which will include scheduled events on Saturday and Sunday along with some on the spot events we'll be conducting in between. This is the time to start rallying up with your squads and friends!

We're calling for you all to get in uniform and report for duty so we can reach the maximum population level in-game and have a kick-ass time!

•IMPORTANT LINKS FOR RETURNING PLAYERS
•Account Management Page
•Playnet Support
•Game Discussion Forum

Last edited by Carolina on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make it stand out a little)
Carolina
Carolina

Back to top Go down

WWII ONLINE:  "CAMPAIGN 100"!!! Empty Re: WWII ONLINE: "CAMPAIGN 100"!!!

Post  MJDixon Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:27 pm

S! Carolina,

Good to hear from you again, hopefully campaign 100 will bring more people back and make it an interesting campaign.
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down