Any landing you can walk away from....

Go down

Any landing you can walk away from.... Empty Any landing you can walk away from....

Post  MJDixon on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 am

Probably my jammiest one yet. Laughing

"I look forward confidently to the exploits of our Fighter Pilots - these splendid men, this brilliant youth, who will have the glory of saving their native land, their island home, and all they love, from the most deadly of all attacks."

- Winston Churchill
MJDixon
MJDixon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Any landing you can walk away from.... Empty Re: Any landing you can walk away from....

Post  speedy77 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:51 pm

How that last section of wing stayed attached is beyond me. You sir have a charmed virtual life! Very Happy
speedy77
speedy77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Any landing you can walk away from.... Empty Re: Any landing you can walk away from....

Post  MJDixon on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Thanks awfully old chap! However I do fear that this next one was rather my fault, I was typing and drifted somewhat... Razz

I do apologize, Mr Speedy!

"I look forward confidently to the exploits of our Fighter Pilots - these splendid men, this brilliant youth, who will have the glory of saving their native land, their island home, and all they love, from the most deadly of all attacks."

- Winston Churchill
MJDixon
MJDixon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy77 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Yes not our finest moment!

You still walked away from it though, you jammy blighter. My plane flipped and I was trapped underneath. I had to spend the next six months convalescing in a large hotel on the south coast with clean air, and my every need taken care of by pretty nurses....the horror Very Happy
speedy77
speedy77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down