19 Squadron RAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second online sortie

3 posters

Go down

Second online sortie Empty Second online sortie

Post  Skip19 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 am

Got my freetrack working again with 6DOF, so thought I'd take it for a spin online.

I saw hinkel online, but couldn't work out how to chat to him so I took off in a Neuport 17 - all they had Sad

skirted round the main action to the back lines, where my freetrack froze (of course) and I got bounced by a Jerry - well, he shot my engine and I crashed into a tree, so the moral victory was Mother Natures.

Its funny you don't realise how much you rely on WWIIOL's icons and map until they are gone and you have to fly a bloody long cross country, get stuck in a cloud, or follow the wrong road for 5 minutes (as I did only to find you cant turn your head and there is a bloody Albatross or whatever it was sitting on your 6)

Skip19
Skip19

Back to top Go down

Second online sortie Empty Re: Second online sortie

Post  MJDixon Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 am

I'll tell you what - you lot are a right pain in the arse! Razz

Here I am flying along on my todd in WW2OL fighting the horde etc, when you two are flying about in Rise of Flight - the game I wanted to play yesterday, but no one was about! Rolling Eyes

Feel free to send me a PM or something next time! No one tells me nuffink!

I know how the compasses and the maps work and everything, and I can bradshaw like a pro!
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  hinkel1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 am

you can use i game chat to talk to me
just press enter Smile

btw was flying an albatros at that time :p
hinkel1
hinkel1

Back to top Go down

Post  MJDixon Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:53 am

hinkel1 wrote:btw was flying an albatros at that time :p

Le gasp!

Although, I've been tempted to make another profile and have a go with the sausage machines it must be said, only problem is I only have the Alb D.V, Pfalz D.III, Fokker Eindecker and Fokker Dr.1

You know, seeing as in this war the Germans aren't racist genocidal megalomaniacs Razz

Zen I can try my outageouzly bet blue mehxz agzent.

You heff cozt nearly helf ze sqvadron! I'll zee you neffeh ver zet metahl!

(Which is ironic seeing as that bloke was actually German - maybe they actually do have shockingly bad German accents!)
MJDixon
MJDixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum